Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yummy

I really want to get in the habit of posting more often but, I have trouble finding the time most days. So, expect to see more frequent but shorter posts...just to try to get me in the habit because I do enjoy blogging...

Found a new yummy snack today - plain yogurt with local raw honey. I was having trouble finding a way to enjoy a little honey every day that didn't involve adding it to tea or oatmeal which I worried killed all the good stuff due to heat...But, plain yogurt with honey is so yummy! And, this will allow me to keep those nice big, cheaper containers of yogurt in the fridge without it going to waste. Another yummy...pretzels dipped in honey...

Anika is crawling like champ!

Sam is diaper free - still has pretty much daily accidents though but I refuse to backwards and use pull ups or something like that. I think he'll get it quicker this way...I hope so!

Love Spring!!!

Trying a new bread machine recipe today...
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Best-Bread-Machine-Bread/Detail.aspx#

I feel bad because I neglected to cook or clean or do laundry today...again...maybe after I am done working...if I'm not too tired...

Picture of the day:

No comments: