Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weird Dreams

I had two very weird dreams last night that I wanted to write about. I know weird dreams can be common while pregnant but these were just really strange. I am not 100% sure if they were two separate dreams or one dream that changed in the middle but I'm going to treat them as two. If anyone can interpret these - let me know!!!

1. Sam was on trial for murder. Not as an older person but as the 19mo he currently is. He was found innocent because everyone thought he was so cute at the trial. He was being his normal self blowing kisses and saying "bye" to all the people. After the trial, we went to another room where the spare jururs were. It seemed like maybe they had been thinking he was guilty until they saw him in person and then they also were won over by his cuteness. That is all I remember of that one. I don't know who he was supposed to have killed or how he was supposed to have done it.

2. Tom Cruise was trying to eat Sam. Like attack him and eat him like an animal eats prey. Very scary. He was chasing us. I ended up having to shove a cooked chicken into his mouth to stall him and then we ran away. As I was running to my car, I was thinking - should I put Sam in the car seat or is it okay to break the law since Sam's life is already in danger and just put him in the car and go? Then, just as I got to the car, some people showed up wanting me to fill out paperwork. I am not really sure for what - maybe the trial from dream #1? Anyway, that is when I woke up.

1 comment:

JustAnotherJenny said...

Did you drop acid when you were younger? Or shortly before going to bed?

Those might be the funniest dreams I have heard in a long time...