Monday, March 16, 2009

Wanna see some pictures?

Since my recent posts have had a lack of pictures, I thought I would post a few here:



Before we had Sam, we liked to ride our motorcycles. We each had one since I refused to ride on the back. We sold the bikes when I got pregnant since we didn't want to risk leaving our babe an orphan. We used the money we got from the sale of the bikes to buy a camper since that seemed a much more family friendly activity :)




In June of 2005, we went on an amazing trip to the Grand Canyon. We did a white water rafting trip down the Colorado River. We spent the nights on the banks of the river. During the day, we were either travelling on the river or doing day hikes up and down the sides of the canyon. We went with my Dad and my little brother. It was a trip I will never forget!





Sam was born on 8/5/07 around 4pm. Here is a picture of the two of us shortly after we were brought into the recovery room.




A couple of cute random Sam shots:




Sam on Halloween:




Recent pic:



Anika's first u/s:


2 comments:

Amateur Author said...

I can soooo see you on a bike! I never considered it before but it makes so much sense! I don't know why but yes, you are the biker type (whatever that means).

Shalonne said...

That's funny :) I never really felt like a biker type - just enjoyed the ride. The biker chics actually kind of scared me! I'm pretty timid though so it doesn't take much...